Wayne Bennett has named his provisional 21-man squad for this Saturday’s final game of the Lions tour against Papua New Guinea in Port Moresby.
Bennett has left Leeds’s Ash Handley out of the squad, despite flying the winger out to link-up with the touring party at late notice.
Jermaine McGillvary and Blake Austin have instead been named at 2 and 5.
The squad includes all 17 players who featured last week against New Zealand, plus Joe Philbin, Zak Hardaker, George Williams and Jake Trueman.
The squad will be reduced to 19 players following the captain’s run.
1. Jonny Lomax (Orrell St James, St Helens)
2. Jermaine McGillvary (Deighton Juniors, Huddersfield Giants)
3. Jack Hughes (Golborne Parkside, Warrington Wolves)
4. Jake Connor (Siddal, Hull FC)
5. Blake Austin (Doonside Roos, Warrington Wolves)
6. Gareth Widdop (Kings Cross, St George Illawarra Dragons)
7. Jackson Hastings (Western Suburbs Red Devils, Salford Red Devils)
8. Chris Hill (New Springs Lions, Warrington Wolves)
9. Josh Hodgson (East Hull, Canberra Raiders)
10. Tom Burgess (Dewsbury Moor, South Sydney Rabbitohs)
11. John Bateman (Bradford Dudley Hill, Canberra Raiders)
12. Elliott Whitehead (West Bowling, Canberra Raiders)
13. James Graham (c) (Thatto Heath, St George Illawarra Dragons)
14. Josh Jones (Blackbrook, Salford Red Devils)
15. Luke Thompson (Bold Miners, St Helens)
16. Daryl Clark (Fryston Warriors, Warrington Wolves)
17. Alex Walmsley (Dewsbury Celtic, St Helens)
18. Joe Philbin (Culcheth Eagles, Warrington Wolves)
19. George Williams (Wigan St Patricks, Wigan Warriors)
20. Jake Trueman (West Bowling, Castleford Tigers)
21. Zak Hardaker (Featherstone Lions, Wigan Warriors)