Ahead of tonight’s Super League clash at home to Warrington, Hull FC have issued a number of precautions that will be in place at the KCOM Stadium in light of the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic.
With a number of sporting events being postponed around the world, and Catalans clash with Leeds this weekend being played behind closed doors, the Black and Whites have put the following advisories in place for fans.
The statement reads:
· Supporters are asked not to engage with players or staff for handshakes, hugs, high-fives, selfies, photographs and autographs etc until further notice.
· Players are advised not to hold hands with match day mascots when entering the field.
· Players will complete their lap of the field after the game as normal, but will remain within the parameters of the field and will not directly engage with supporters in the stands.
· The Family Lounge in the Wilberforce Suite will be closed until further notice.
· Player visits to the Family Stand at half-time will not be undertaken until further notice.
· Stadium tours will no longer include access to the changing rooms until further notice.