Seven players from the match between Catalans and Warrington have been hit with disciplinary sanctions, and an eighth has received a caution.
The bad-tempered affair saw tensions spill over on the field and in the stands, while referee James Child showed yellow cards and red cards to players from both sides.
The following players from the match have been charged:
- Sam Tomkins (Catalans) – Grade C punching – 3 match Penalty Notice
- Michael McIlorum (Catalans) – Grade B high tackle – 1 Match Penalty Notice
- Brayden Williame (Catalans) – Grade B Dangerous Throw – 1 Match Penalty Notice
- Mickael Simon (Catalans) – Grade A Head Butt – 1 Match Penalty Notice
- Tom Lineham (Warrington) – Grade A strikes with shoulder – 1 Match Penalty Notice
- Chris Hill (Warrington) – Grade A Punching – 0 Match Penalty Notice
- Kenny Edwards (Catalans) – Grade A strikes with knee – 0 match penalty notice
- Kenny Edwards (Catalans) – Grade C – other contrary behaviour
Edwards’ case has been referred to a tribunal, while the Aussie was also issued with a caution for running in.
David Mead and Tom Lineham were also cautioned for running in, while Michael McIllorum was cautioned for ‘other contrary behaviour’.
Away from the game in Perpignan, Huddersfield’s Adam Walne faces a one-match ban for dangerous contact, while Wigan’s Dan Sarginson escapes suspension following a Grade A dangerous contact charge.
The following players have been issued with cautions:
- Joseph Paulo (St Helens) – Other Contrary Behaviour
- Adam O’Brien (Huddersfield) – Dangerous Contact